[opensuse-project] Re: RFC: How to improve openSUSE websites
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 00:03:10 -0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 01:04:39 +0200, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:

The thing is: opensuse.org is /the/ starting point for everyone with
either little or no knowledge of openSUSE at all.

One would think so, but I'm surprised on our FB presence how many people
don't know to go there. The number of questions we see there about
"where do I go to download openSUSE?" or "where can I get more
information" is far higher than I would expect.

--
Jim Henderson