On 2019-06-14T08:38:30, Christian Imhorst <datenteiler@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yes that's right. So first let's build the Geeko Foundation with a different
name than openSUSE but with new logos. And in a next step let's think about
to drop the name part openSUSE from the distros Leap, Tumbleweed etc.

I am not a fan of the direction of moving away from calling openSUSE,
well, openSUSE. Such a move would alienate me as both a user and
developer (miniscule my actual contributions in code to
Tumbleweed/Factory may be).

--
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah, HRB 21284 (AG
Nürnberg)