Am 12.06.19 um 16:19 schrieb Ancor Gonzalez Sosa:
No matter how well you do the marketing. It will be perceived as a bad
sign. The more positive you pain it, the most people will think "there
must be something they are not telling us".

By putting the cart before the horse we are just sending a message of
instability, fear and distrust about the SUSE<->openSUSE relationship.

By fixing something that is not broken (just in case it breaks in the
distant future) you will be actually telling to the world that is
already broken.

I could not have worded this better. Exactly my thoughts on the issue.

Thanks Ancor!
--
Stefan Seyfried