Hi Richard,

Em 11 de jun de 2019, à(s) 09:06, Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
escreveu:

But I do think this example illustrates some of the factors we need to
consider on this topic besides the emotive "but we like the current
name" feeling :)

Indeed this was very informative. I was not thinking that deep. Well, now you
gave me an understandable “case study".

One question: openSUSE has a massive investment of SUSE, there are many SUSE
employees that work with openSUSE. Do you think that when everything becomes a
new Linux distro, managed by the new foundation, will SUSE eventually decrease
the investment? I mean, in a long time frame, can we start to loose the support
of such big company?

Best regards,
Ronan Arraes