Am 11.06.19 um 14:06 schrieb Richard Brown:

But I do think this example illustrates some of the factors we need to
consider on this topic besides the emotive "but we like the current
name" feeling :)

I'd suggest to start thinking about a name change for the project (not the
foundation!, the foundation can be named
whatever you want) once reports of such progress hindering events that happened
to impact the future of the project
because it was still named "openSUSE" have been seen in reality.

Right now that feels to me like (lots of) "Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt".

And the more I read of it, the more I think "no fscking way am I going to
support a name change".

;-)

Have a lot of fun...
--