Temat: Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal for Decision Making Process for the
formation of our Foundation
Do: opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Data: 6 Czerwiec 2019 (Czwartek), 23:30

On 07/06/2019 06:44, Simon Lees wrote:

- 25% of the
membership must vote in a ballot before it is considered
binding, any vote under 25% shall be
treated as the membership not
having a
strong opinion and it shall be upto the board to determine
the
best resolution for the issue.

Upon further thought i'm
going to change the 25% to 20% to bring it in
line with the number of members required to
replace the board

Cheers

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)