Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal for Decision Making Process for the formation of our Foundation
Le 06/06/2019 à 15:11, Richard Brown a écrit :

If everyone agrees, I think the above model should let us move quickly
on many aspects of the Foundation we need to approach in the coming

I also add that I think that *you* (as Board Chairman) should be allowed to produce intermediate indicative informal internet vote to make clear if there is a consensus on a marginal question.

For example, "do we need to keep a low case "o" for openSUSE" could be considered as a marginal case and be the target of a web ballot, to see if aver 90% of the community agree (this is only an example, don't take it seriously)

this could accelerate the process :-)

jdd

--
http://dodin.org