Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal for Decision Making Process for the formation of our Foundation

On czw, cze 6, 2019 at 3:11 PM, Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to propose the following approach for the Project as to
handle the decisions that need to be answered before we can formally
form a Foundation for the Project.

There are topics like those raised in the ongoing name/logo thread,
but I foresee many more in the future, regarding such as things like
budgets, membership dues, etc.

These discreet aspects of our Projects governance will need to be
decided, and the community at large should be involved in those
decisions.

At the same time, I think we all want to avoid being stuck in endless
loops of endless discussions and endless votes.

My proposal is as follows

- Topics surrounding the formation of the Foundation should be raised
for discussion on opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx

There is always an alternative to revive the foundation mailing list that was
closed a year ago, which would be useful for discussing stuff that isn't really
related to project, but a legal side of things, but I can only imagine how small
amount of people that would be interested in contents of such a mailing list
would be ;)

As for the rest of the email, I agree.

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world