On 6/5/19 6:28 PM, Knurpht-openSUSE wrote:
Here's where I am too. One of the things I love about these community
discussions is that reading other people's input sometimes makes me change my
mind, makes me aware of the emotional part in my reasoning. "openSUSE is my
home" f.e.

Indeed, reading through the various emails and reasons for & against, I
am having a mixed feeling here. I think it might also be too early for a
vote and we should give members more time for discussion. On that note I
am volunteering for the election setup on Helios for whenever it is
happening :)

Regards,

Ish Sookun