Am 04.06.19 um 14:06 schrieb Sarah Julia Kriesch:

Hi,

In the best case, we are allowed to keep our name and SUSE wants to continue
the cooperation with all the benefits.
The Board is allowed to make all important decisions then.

ownCloud has used the openSUSE project as a role model with the openSUSE
Board and the community. The only difference should be, that partners can buy
one position in the ownCloud Board. Their problem is, that most Contributors
are ownCloud employees.

I am not sure these statements are true. And also I would not call the
ownCloud Foundation a great success so far. Unfortunately.

regards,

Klaas