Dne pondělí 3. června 2019 10:47:25 CEST, Tomas Chvatal napsal(a):
What I would like to see is to have a proper vote in helios (like when
we vote for board members) first with 'rename/no rename' and if rename
wins then with the various possible names to be selected.
Also given the importance of the first decision it would be nice to
have something more than 50% of the votes but to make sure we have more
than X of the all electorate voting and (to avoid brainsplit when we
could get 50.2% in favor of one option).

Yes, just as also pointed out elsewhere, it must be very clear what we are
voting for, what are all consequences of all possible decisions, e.g. legal,
all practical, and so on.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu