Dne pondělí 3. června 2019 10:33:12 CEST, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa napsal(a):
On 6/3/19 8:01 AM, Stasiek Michalski wrote:
More important than the name itself however is to decide if we want
to change the logo and/or the name at all, or we want to leave
everything as is.

I wouldn't change the name. I wouldn't destroy a brand just because
is similar to SUSE. In fact, I believe the distance between SUSE (the
company) and openSUSE (the project) is properly represented by the
distance between both names/words (different enough but with 50% of
shared DNA/letters).
I'm all for changing the logo. Both logos are basically identical and
the openSUSE logo needs to be adapted to the present times. Whether
SUSE decides to modernize their logo or not is not our business, but
I think openSUSE needs to do so.

I fully agree here.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek