Am Mon, 3 Jun 2019 10:16:47 -0400
schrieb Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

In my experience with end users (read: customers) contact there
already
is confusion. There is talk about SUSE but openSUSE is meant,
even more tech-savvy people tend to do that. And it's really hard to
get this "out of the people".

yes, and as long as the users who began prior to openSUSE, that
reference will continue. but it is a good reference.

Sure, nothing wrong with it - but it's inaccurate. So if we're
complaining about OpenSuse, OpenSUSE, or any other form of writing we
should complain about this referencing as well.

Of course this all is nothing crucial and it's not the core reason to
change the name. But it's papercuts that we could ge rid of.

Regards,
vinz.