* Vinzenz Vietzke <vinz@xxxxxxxx> [06-03-19 10:12]:
Am Mon, 03 Jun 2019 11:25:42 +0200
schrieb Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I say no. As long as we remain tightly coupled to SUSE, there is
nothing gained by changing. If anything, it would only add
confusion.

In my experience with end users (read: customers) contact there already
is confusion. There is talk about SUSE but openSUSE is meant,
even more tech-savvy people tend to do that. And it's really hard to
get this "out of the people".

yes, and as long as the users who began prior to openSUSE, that reference
will continue. but it is a good reference.