Hi,

given the thread already got quite long and many points are explained
already I'd like to pick this one out representing it's occurrences in
other peoples mails:

I'd like to somehow see the relationship with
SUSE, that we all at oSC19 seem to agree upon should continue,
represented in the name of the foundation / project.

Though I second the desire to express the relationship somehow I don't
see the need to keep "SUSE" in the name to show these affiliation. See
Fedora vs. Red Hat where this is and never was an issue. In the end
it's a matter of clear and to the point communication. Fedora is
commonly referred as "the community project" of Red Hat, even after 15
years being around.

Regards,
vinz.