On 03/06/2019 20:12, Stasiek Michalski wrote:

On pon, Jun 3, 2019 at 12:39 PM, John Salvatore Fontanelli <commel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Stasiek,

I know this rule, but I figured the rule that a starting sentence
requires a capital letter, would overrule this ;-)

It's a brand name, it should always start with a lowercase,
like in the trademark.

I mean, we have been trying our best to explain this to everybody,
but it's not feasible, which is why it's one of the reasons under
the name change idea...

But then we loose the fun of seeing how many different ways people get it wrong, and remember we should always have alot of fun :-)

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30