  • From: Alberto Planas Dominguez <aplanas@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 11:53:19 +0200
On Monday, June 3, 2019 11:47:41 AM CEST Maurizio Galli (MauG) wrote:

IMO we should vote on the
re-branding as a "package" first and then decide what to do.

I consider the logo and the name as different issues, as we can:

* change nothing
* change the logo
* change the logo and the project name

But if we decide for a full rename, do we have a time-table about how much
time do we have for the transition?

Renaming all domains, OBS projects and metadata, the github namespace, the
multiple review bots, osc, IRC channels, packages trademarks, etc, etc is not
something that we can do without a very long transition period.

Actually, I am not sure that this is something feasible.

--
SUSE Linux GmbH
Maxfeldstrasse 5

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)