On 6/3/19 2:01 PM, Stasiek Michalski wrote:

More important than the name itself however is to decide if we want to change
the logo and/or the name at all, or we want to leave everything as is. If we do
decide for a change there we will be able to choose the name and the logo
through a vote, I or some other designer will just have to design and fix up
logos proposed by the community for the vote (like it was previously done with
the YaST mascot/logo, which looked crude before the redesign, but was a great
community idea). [6]

For the reasons already explained well by others I'm in favor of a name change and logo redesign. If we are talking about re-branding the project, then logo and name are to be discussed together or it would be kind of a waste of time going forward. IMO we should vote on the re-branding as a "package" first and then decide what to do.

Cheers,

--
Maurizio Galli (MauG)
Xfce Team