Hello fellow Chameleons,

as understandable as the arguments are, I am against a rename.
OpenSUSE is technologically tied to SUSE, so the name shows this quite
well. I don't see a problem with brand name problems here. SUSE owns
the trademark and the names and as holder they can allow "us" the use
of the name.

As it has been said already, SUSE is an old company with a good
reputation and a long history. This also reflects what openSUSE is and
in the field openSUSE is known for it's professional attitude
especially because it is based on hard tested commercial server
software.

I feel my self as a chameleon, and I "identify" as green linux user,
done that since my first SUSE 5.3. Renaming away from SUSE would
destroy a lot of things.

my two cents,
Cheers,
Bernd