On Mon, 2019-06-03 at 08:47 +0000, Tomas Chvatal wrote:
What I would like to see is to have a proper vote in helios (like
when we vote for board members) first with 'rename/no rename' and if
rename wins then with the various possible names to be selected.

Also given the importance of the first decision it would be nice to
have something more than 50% of the votes but to make sure we have
more than X of the all electorate voting and (to avoid brainsplit
when we could get 50.2% in favor of one option).

+1

A vote for something big like this really should happen

--
Marcel Kühlhorn

Have a lot of fun!