[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-marketing] Social Media Launch Plan for openSUSE Leap 15.1
Hello,

Le jeudi 25 avril 2019 à 12:25:35, ddemaio a écrit :
Hi all,
We are a little less than a month away from the release of openSUSE Leap
15.1. I've put together some posts that we can put on social media. If you
would like to help translate or publish some of them, it would be highly
appreciated. You can find the plan in the English section on
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan

Please post to whatever social media you might be using whether that is
fosstodon, Twitter, diaspora, facebook, etc.

I will translate the French part by the end of the week and probably post
the translated snippets as well unless someone from the French community is
willing to help.

Regards,

--
Sébastien 'sogal' Poher