Re: mail hosting using mailbox.org Was: [opensuse-project] 2019-04-02 board meeting minutes
Hi,

I agree. It's a really greate offer from Heinlein. But I am preferring the solution with the current mail alias, too. Because I already have a personal mailbox at posteo.de and don't need one at mailbox.org. If I can keep the alias and the mailbox is an opt-in, then I would not mind the mailbox.

Regards,
Christian Imhorst