Re: mail hosting using mailbox.org Was: [opensuse-project] 2019-04-02 board meeting minutes
  • From: Vinzenz Vietzke <vinz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 10:33:01 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 18. April 2019, 09:47:32 CEST schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
You can still just forward it from there I would expect. So this is not
really a blocker (unless there are any privacy concerns about the mail
being routed through them before.

Of course, though this makes their offer a bit pointless.

Don't get me wrong: I'm in no way objecting against mail boxes instead of
aliases. I just wanted to give feedback from my personal use case.

Regards,
vinz.