Re: mail hosting using mailbox.org Was: [opensuse-project] 2019-04-02 board meeting minutes
Am 18.04.19 um 09:44 schrieb Vinzenz Vietzke:
Am Mittwoch, 17. April 2019, 22:13:50 CEST schrieb Christian Boltz:
== mail hosting using mailbox.org ==

We have an offer from Heinlein / mailbox org to make @opensuse.org mail
addresses real mailboxes.

Do our members want this? (Feedback on opensuse-project and @oSC
welcome)

First of all: it's a very nice offer from Heinlein!

Nevertheless as a new member I would not use it but prefer the current mail
alias pointing to my mailbox. I got two mailboxes (work / personal) and to
get
yet another one to keep an eye on is just an additional task without benefit
for me.

You can still just forward it from there I would expect. So this is not
really a blocker (unless there are any privacy concerns about the mail
being routed through them before.

Wolfgang