Re: [opensuse-project] 2019-04-02 board meeting minutes
Am 18.04.19 um 09:12 schrieb Stasiek Michalski:

On czw, Apr 18, 2019 at 9:07 AM, Wolfgang Rosenauer
<wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Am 17.04.19 um 23:54 schrieb Stasiek Michalski:
 == mail hosting using mailbox.org ==

 We have an offer from Heinlein / mailbox org to make @opensuse.org
mail
 addresses real mailboxes.

 Do our members want this? (Feedback on opensuse-project and @oSC
 welcome)

 I like the idea.

 I don't hate the idea, but it opens up the possibility to integrate too
 much
 of openSUSE resources into closed source services (since mailbox.org
client
 is closed sourced). Although I'm using their services, so I probably
 don't have
 too much say in this :D

Not sure what you mean by "integrating" here but primarily there is
nothing closed source at mailbox.org. What client or component do you
think is?

Isn't the web client closed? I did do some digging to find it, but
couldn't.

I have to admit it's a bit hidden on the web page:
https://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=AppSuite:Main_Page_AppSuite (->
Community Edition)
https://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=SourceCodeAccess

Wolfgang