Re: [opensuse-project] 2019-04-02 board meeting minutes

On czw, Apr 18, 2019 at 9:20 AM, Vinzenz Vietzke <vinz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 18. April 2019, 09:12:46 CEST schrieb Stasiek Michalski:
> Not sure what you mean by "integrating" here but primarily there is
> nothing closed source at mailbox.org. What client or component do you
> think is?

Isn't the web client closed? I did do some digging to find it, but
couldn't.

Web client is OpenXchange, therefore open source. But there are some closed
source bits:

https://userforum-en.mailbox.org/topic/is-everything-at-mailbox-org-open-source

Ok, thanks, that clears up things a bit :D
(I mean, as you can imagine, my position changes based on this, I'm fine with the proposal)

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world