Re: [opensuse-project] tigerfoots' SEGV and some pets to adopt
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 17:10:44 +0200
Bruno Friedmann wrote:

Dear Geeko's fellows.

Last saturday's night April 6th, tigerfoot's main program had a
serious segv that brought down my whole system.

To make it short, I've been extremely lucky about the fact that it
happen at home, the swiss health care emergency team, the rega (
https//rega.ch ) and all people during that night were all involved at
a such great level.

Hi Bruno

when REGA was involved it must have been a serious problem, I hope you
are okay. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

brgds
Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.9°C)