Re: [opensuse-project] Cloudfest...???
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 10:59:16 +0100

Gesendet: Samstag, 30. März 2019 um 07:22 Uhr
Von: "Mathias Homann" <Mathias.Homann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-project] Cloudfest...???

Am Freitag, 29. März 2019, 14:33:36 CET schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
Hey,

On 29.03.19 13:08, Mathias Homann wrote:
I just came home from Cloudfest in Rust, formerly known as the "world
hosting days", and I couldn't help but notice that SUSE / openSUSE had no
presence there....

Can't speak for SUSE but as you are obviously a Member, openSUSE had no
presence because you did not make it happen. Here it is how to make it
happen next time:

1. Decide that you want to represent the project there

I would have wanted to *see* opensue represented. Couldn't do it myself as I
was already there on my employer's booth.

cheers
MH

I can tell you what I did in such situations in the past.
I combined both. So I had a booth for the company (or another open source
project) and openSUSE.
On this way both was represented with a shared booth.

Kind regards,
Sarah