Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Wiki Page for Leap 15.1
On 3/25/19 10:06 PM, ddemaio wrote:
Hi all,
I need a little help to putting some content on the wiki page for
openSUSE Leap 15.1. I have started an outline template for Leap 15.1.
I'll have more time to work on it after SUSECON and the openSUSE Summit
in Nashville, but will still need some help generating content for it on
https://en.opensuse.org/Features_15.1

I have added a bit of content to the Snapper section, some more to the
AutoYaST section and quite a lot to the to the YaST one (I created three
subsections there).

I hope it's useful for the announcement and all that.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH