Re: [opensuse-project] Google's Season of Docs
  • From: Frank Sundermeyer <fs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 15:32:49 +0100
Hi,

my name is Frank, I am the project manager for documentation in SUSE. The
whole doc team was on an offsite last week, so nobody from the team had a
chance to respond so far.

This has become a long thread, so I hope you bear with me when I answer/
comment in a single mail rather than replying to several posts
individually... .