Re: [opensuse-project] Google's Season of Docs
Hi

On 14/03/2019 10:05, Lana Brindley wrote:
OK, I'll be that guy ;)

I can see that the OpenSUSE docs need some love and care (and that even the
docs mailing list got shut down a little while ago :\ ). I've had some
experience with open source docs communities in the past. What needs to be done?

Lana

Most of openSUSE's current documentation is generated along side SUSE's so talking to SUSE's documentation team is probably the best starting point. As a result of this if you look at https://doc.opensuse.org/ it tends to cover things that are in SLE very well but doesn't tend to cover areas outside that, for example there's a bunch of low hanging fruit in things like the Gnome User Guide could probably be extended to other desktops like KDE and there are probably a bunch of other features / things that we ship in openSUSE that aren't in SLE that could equally make there way into openSUSE's version of the documentation.