Re: [opensuse-project] Google's Season of Docs
OK, I'll be that guy ;)

I can see that the OpenSUSE docs need some love and care (and that even the
docs mailing list got shut down a little while ago :\ ). I've had some
experience with open source docs communities in the past. What needs to be done?

Lana