Re: [opensuse-project] No Unsubscribe Link, Poor Etiquette: Re: [openSUSE admin - tickets #48914] (Rejected) Please Shut Down Election Officials Mail List: Fwd: [election-officials] E-mail for Investment 2
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 07:53:30 +0100
Fraser_Bell wrote:

On 3/10/19 1:59 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Fraser_Bell wrote:

On 3/9/19 12:29 AM, admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
[openSUSE Tracker]
Issue #48914 has been updated by pjessen.

Status changed from New to Rejected
Private changed from Yes to No

You only have to unsubscribe.

I see no unsubscribe link in any of the e-mails, which brings me to
the question of "WHY NOT???", since that is Universal Mailing List
etiquette?

Most of our lists have a footer like this:

To contact the owner, email: whicheverlist+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

For some reason, 'election-officials' does not. I have added it.

Thanks for confirming, Per. However, I will still apologize, as it
turns out -- and has been pointed out to me -- the usual case with our
mail lists is that they *do* have such a link. I did not see that.

No probs Gerry, I'm thick-skinned :-)

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (5.6°C)
member, openSUSE Heroes