Re: [opensuse-project] Membership Management Project: What is your progress???
Am 02.03.19 um 00:17 schrieb Fraser_Bell:

Your main concern was the spam, and you have done well.  That is
progress, IMHO.

Just as a progress report: I'm now at page 160 of the users directory
(newest first, 10 per page) at checking and banning SPAM accounts.

But actually the ones back there do not really matter, because they do
not turn up on the front page and thus are never seen (non-logged-in
cannot browse the users list AFAICT and logged in at least would have to
actively search for a user to find a spam account), so I will basically
shift down to just watching the front page and treating new spammers
accordingly.

I have not seen new spammers creating groups yet, this seems to have
been only a few some years back that had specialized on the elgg
platform AFAICT, and they are deleted already.
--
Stefan Seyfried