Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Membership Management Project: What is your progress???
On 2/28/19 11:38 PM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 28/02/2019 à 23:13, Fraser_Bell a écrit :
Some updates are requested to what is happening.

<url>https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE_talk:Membership_officials#Updates_to_Progress_Requested:_State_of_Experiments</url>

looks like since this page have been built, the discussion stopped :-(

jdd

I would think that is mostly because the volunteers are nose-down working on their parts of the project or their solutions.

Do not lose heart, I think things are happening.

I am getting ready to do an article for openSUSE News about this project, which is why I am trying to find out more about what is happening, who is doing what, and what their progress is.

--
-Gerry Makaro
openSUSE Member