Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Membership Management Project: What is your progress???
Hello,

Am Freitag, 1. März 2019, 08:47:05 CET schrieb jdd@xxxxxxxxx:
I would like people at least give some hint of what they like better,
to reduce the unuseful work :-)

for example my "galette" proposal do not seems to be very popular,
nobody cared to subscribe

I did, you should see a user "cboltz" ;-) but I didn't have time to look
at more details yet, and also won't have time during the next days [1].
Feel free to give me admin permissions so that I can test a bit more
next week.

On a somewhat related note: You probably know that TSP (travel support)
is running on the connect.o.o server. I'm in concact with Ancor to get
it moved to a separate server, but - carnival first ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] One of my offline hobbies is carnival. I'll drive a big trailer on
carnival parades on the next 4 days, so please don't expect too many
mails from me until ash wednesday ;-)
--
David würden sich jetzt wieder die Fußnägel aufrollen ;-)
Wen meinst Du? Ich habe von keinem David in diesem Thread gelesen,