Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal: Reforming openSUSE Membership To Better Reflect Our Ethos
Hi Jason,

On 11/02/18 15:35, Jason S. Evans wrote:
I think this is a valid question. I haven't done much for the project
except for opening bugs and writing blog posts, but I would like to
eventually become a member. Does that count as contribution or do git
commits count more?

Bug reporting is a contribution to the project. Blog writing about
openSUSE helps in spreading the word; thus is also a contribution.

Regards,

Ish Sookun