hours.

Regards,

Ish Sookun

On 10/02/18 14:14, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2018-02-10 08:04, Ish Sookun wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm getting the following error with the South African [1] mirror.

File '/suse/setup/descr/appdata-icons.tar.gz' not found on medium
'http://opensuse.mirror.ac.za/tumbleweed/repo/oss/'
Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i/...? shows all options] (a):

The mentioned file [2] is missing. Can someone point to where I should
report mirror issues?

Regards,

Ish Sookun

[1] http://opensuse.mirror.ac.za/
[2] http://susepaste.org/93704356

Here are some addresses:

<https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Communication_channels#Contact_Info>
<https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Services_help>
<https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mirror_infrastructure>

I don't see a paragraph "in case of problems with mirrors", but it seems
the address is "admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx", but in that case maybe it is better
to go directly to this page: <http://progress.opensuse.org>. Hum, I was
told the other day to go there to open tickets, but I do not see where
to open a ticket in that page. :-?