Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE-only security announcements
On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 08:01:49PM +0100, Javier Llorente wrote:
Hello everyone!

I don't know if it has been discussed before, but wouldn't it be good to have
openSUSE-only security announcements at the opensuse-security mailing list?
We could have one for openSUSE and another for SUSE, to stay focused.
What do you think?

I had so far refrained from splitting this off, as it is kind of historic this
way.

FWIW, SLE only security update notices can be found here already:

Ciao, Marcus