Re: [opensuse-project] Group photo on FOSDEM'18
On Thu, 1 Feb 2018 10:56:43 +0100
Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

0830?? on day 2 at FOSDEM? Good lord it will be a small miracle if I'm
out of bed at that time, never mind at the venue ;)

Oh thank you for saying that, because it's pretty much exactly what I thought!

I'd suggest something like 3PM on Saturday, or some time later on
Sunday (but not 10am, that's when I'm speaking in the Distributions
DevRoom)

Much better idea.