[opensuse-project] Call for openSUSE Election Committee
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:01:17 +0100
Dear openSUSE Members,

The 2017 openSUSE Board term is soon coming to an end.
So we have a new openSUSE Board election like every year.
Do you want to stand up as a volunteer for the openSUSE Election Committee?
Members of the election committee have to be openSUSE Members.

The openSUSE election committee will organize and oversee the openSUSE Board
election, the board has authorized it to decide any open questions on the
elections.
Members of the committee have agreed to refrain from standing for the election
to ensure a fair and impartial process.

Answer to this email with board@xxxxxxxxxxxx in CC, if you are interested for
this position.

You can find our election rules and the process in our wiki[1].

Sincerely,
The openSUSE Board

[1] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board_election_rules