Re: [opensuse-project] seeking for new maintainer for www.opensuse-education.org
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 17:10:10 +0100

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2018 um 15:27 Uhr
Von: "Ancor Gonzalez Sosa" <ancor@xxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-project] seeking for new maintainer for
www.opensuse-education.org

On 01/11/2018 12:33 PM, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
Hello,

the current maintainer of http://www.opensuse-education.org stepped down,
and
the website is seeking for a new maintainer to keep the content alive. If
anyone is interested please let me know, we'll transfer the domain to you
and
give you write access to the current service.

By the way. Didn't the Li-f-e folks jumped to Ubuntu quite some time ago?

https://lizards.opensuse.org/2016/07/04/future-of-li-f-e-linux-for-education-distribution/

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH

Ubuntu is using "Linux for education" with Ubuntu. The name "openSUSE
education" stayed and the domain opensuse-education.org is free now.
We don't have any maintainer for openSUSE education at the moment. Does anybody
want to do it?

Best regards,
Sarah