Re: [opensuse-project] 1st Round of Talks for openSUSE Conference
Hi Bruno,

It should be under event registration. It should list the dates there and be viable to you. It basically shows when you'll be at the conference but it the info could probably be better integrated in OSEM for scheduling purposes.

v/r

Doug