Re: [opensuse-project] include me to the group
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 09:35:22 -0400
On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 4:23 PM, Liang Yan <lyan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

My name is Liang Yan, I am a new hire of virtualization team in SUSE, I
am wandering if you could include me to this group?

Liang,

Welcome to the community.

Especially for new members I think an underutilized resource is the
email archives. My favorite way to search them is Markmail. Not all
the lists are there, but numerous are and they have about 5 years of
archives now:

http://opensuse.markmail.org/search/?q=*

In the "what list?" area click "see more" to see the list of what they
are archiving/indexing.

If you want to search a much broader set of mailinglists, use:
markmail.org instead of opensuse.markmail.org

HTH
Greg