Re: [opensuse-project] 1st Round of Talks for openSUSE Conference
On lundi, 10 avril 2017 11.05:19 h CEST ddemaio wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just want to let everyone know that the first round of talks for the
openSUSE Conference has been approved. Please confirm your talk if it
was approved. I ask that you do this ASAP at
https://events.opensuse.org/, so we can determine if there will be a
second round of approvals.

v/r

Doug

Hi Doug, in the invitation, there was a question about put your travel
schedule, but didn't find it back in edit mode.
I know that I've setup it up when I register for the conference, or the talk,
but was really not able to check it back, any idea how ?

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch