Re: [opensuse-project] Board Activities Report - Feb/March 2017
We have to be more specific with advertising what we need. I've only
joined the Heroes team myself a few months back, and only because
a "position" became vacant (for which I volunteered). To get more
people in, we have to be out looking for them - your activities report
was good, but I fear the above may have drowned in the rest.

We want to move all openSUSE systems in Provo. So we'll need additional
volunteers.

Awesome! I'm wondering whether we might eventually be able to run everything on kubic (once it's ready). It'd be pretty cool to run openSUSE's infrastructure on k8s. [Of course, baby steps. Just mentioning the possibility.]

--
Aleksa Sarai
Software Engineer (Containers)