Re: [opensuse-project] Running for the openSUSE Board
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 17:11:24 +0100

Thanks for the hint!
I fixed it.

Sarah

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2016 um 16:35 Uhr
Von: "Aaron Burgemeister" <dajoker@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-project] Running for the openSUSE Board

Sarah,
 I tried the links on your blog to LinkedIn/Facebook and they are not
working.  Copying/pasting them but clicking does not, resulting in the
following error:  "

Ups, hier hat sich ein
Fehler eingeschlichen...

Fehler-Code: 403

Just FYI:
Aaron Burgemeister

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 8:31 AM Sarah Julia Kriesch
<ada.lovelace@xxxxxx[mailto:ada.lovelace@xxxxxx]> wrote:Dear openSUSE Members,

I am nominated as a candidate for the openSUSE Board and want to run for a
position.

My name is Sarah Julia Kriesch (nick name AdaLovelace). I am 29 years old, an
educated Computer Science Expert for System Integration and currently a
student in Computer Science at the TH Nürnberg. I recently changed from
working life to student life. I have got 4 years of work experience as a
Linux System Administrator and (Managing) Systems Engineer. I am a Working
Student (Admin/ DevOps) at ownCloud. Since this month I am also a Student
Officer for Computer Science at our university.

You can find more about me on my blog
(https://sarah-julia-kriesch.eu/2016/12/28/running-for-the-opensuse-board/[https://sarah-julia-kriesch.eu/2016/12/28/running-for-the-opensuse-board/]).

Most of you know me from openSUSE Conferences. I am an active Advocate and a
founder of the Heroes Team. Additionally I am the Translation Coordinator.
Some of you know me from different mailing lists.

I can complete the openSUSE Board with my skills in Infrastructure,
Coordination and BPM.

Best regards,

Sarah