Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Wiki
Hello,

Am Montag, 28. März 2016, 14:33:07 CEST schrieb Axel Braun:
I wanted to save an edited wiki page and got the error:

Database error
A database query error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the
software.

This occured on several sections of the Wiki-page.
Any known issue at the moment?

Yes.

We [1] finally got the Nuke and AbuseFilter installed on thursday
evening, but there's a problem [2] that prevented the database changes
needed for these extensions, and the admins in Provo seem to prefer
their easter vacation over getting the wiki database upgraded ;-)

At least this also stops the spammers ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] I submitted the needed changes to github.com/openSUSE/wiki after the
admins in Provo weren't able to do it themselfes for a month. Then
one of the admins deployed the updated codebase, but had problems
with updating the database scheme on the production wiki.
Unfortunately I had to leave and couldn't help him to get it done,
and it seems he wasn't able to do it himself.

I hope to get this sorted out tomorrow evening, but this depends
on the availability of the admins in Provo (I only have IRC "access"
to the wiki server.)

[2] I can only say "a problem" because some config files aren't on github
(probably because they contain the database password), and without
knowing them, it's hard to describe the problem or to propose a fix.

--
Mit Evolution hab ich da bedeutend mehr Schwierigkeiten ...
Als Outlock-Klon erste Sahne - das Vermurksen von Mail-Headern