Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Members retirement
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 19:19:22 +0100
Bjørn Lie wrote:

ma., 21.03.2016 kl. 12.52 -0400, skrev Robert Schweikert:

Also we can be really really nice and actually keep the aliases on
autoreply that would say something like "Hello this guy is no
longer
with us, last known email address is bla@xxxxxxxxxxx".
That was Michal K.'s suggestion.

Later,
Robert

Please do not go down this route, as that would give out my personal
email adr to anyone spamming my @opensuse.org adr.

Initially I was with Robert Schweikert, but I'm going to side with
Bjørn - please just delete and don't re-issue any expired @opensuse.org
addresses. Email addresses come and go, people know they don't last
forever and links found in old material will likely be invalid.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (4.2°C)