[opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Members retirement
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 18:11:30 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:28:36 +0200, Kostas Koudaras wrote:

Good morning most of you seem that you did not read the "we will send
them an e-mail asking whether they still wants to be a member. A
response to that email will automatically count as activity and preserve
the Members status. If there is no response within 30 days of the
notification, the Member will be 'retired' and be considered a 'Member
emeritus"
part.

For my part, no, I didn't miss that. I just wonder if the resources are
better spent doing something else than chasing down something for a mail
forwarder.

There's something to be said for goodwill and the benefit of the doubt -
especially if we can see that a forwarding address is being used for its
intended purpose.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson